At Artizen, we strive to create a truly exceptional cannabis experience. Quality, flavor, the perfect cure . . . find your zen within.
Seed-To-Sale ZOOM IN
- The beginning of a new life Incubation
- Rapid growth of roots and branches Vegetation
- Detailed attention to the plant's needs Nurturing
- Tufts of flowers form and buds begin to take shape Flowering
- Natural curing processes Cure
- Beautifully hand trimmed Hand Trimming
- Mouthwatering gems in every bag Hand Packaged
- Great customer service and turnaround Delivering
About Artizen Cannabis.
Our flagship facility was custom designed and built in Lacey, Washington in 2014. Early the next year we launched our strain collection, immediately catching the attention of connoisseurs and experienced shop owners and budtenders — folks who know premium cannabis.
Dedication and experience have brought us to the present day, when we can look back, take a deep breath, and give ourselves a small, but deserved, pat on the back for having come so far.
We take great pride in our work, from cultivation to packaging, ensuring everything is just right and that your Artizen experience lives up to our own high standards.
To learn more about our company and to keep up with the latest news and product availability, sign up for our newsletter and follow us on social media.
- TEAMOur team was assembled by visionaries that saw the future of cannabis. With a small army of expert growers and a staff who tirelessly binds the pieces together, the Artizen synergy has turned what was once a vision and a dream into reality.
- BUILDCustom designed and built, our facility has raised the bar on commercial indoor growing. With 30-foot ceilings, our plants breathe the CO2-enriched air with ease. Artizen’s state-of-the-art water filtration and heating systems ensure our plants are drinking the purest water at the most optimal temperature. And by using the industry’s best grow-light technology, the plants get maximum levels of photosynthetic energy, short of being under the sun itself.
- GROWThe zen-like practices imparted from our expert growers onto our production crews emphasize a calm, thoughtful approach - one attuned to the natural aspects of growing plants. Even with the large-scale task of supplying a gigantic market in a commercial setting, our growing facilities are well-staffed and we take our time. Quality is always our number one priority.